Beaconsfield JFC is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and well-being of children and young people in our care.
We seek to promote and protect the rights of all children in our care and prevent abuse from occurring by fostering a child safe culture. All Victorian Leagues, Clubs & Associations that provide football to children and young people will present environments and experiences that always consider and put measures in place to ensure the safety of children.
Beaconsfield JFC Child Safety Officer
Paul Matson – 0423 072 666
AFL Victoria Child Safe Standards
AFL Victoria are continuing to develop further resources and templates to aid Clubs, Leagues & Associations to ensure that all football environments and experiences provided to children and young people are safe.
- 2018 AFL Victoria Child Safety – Update
- 2018 AFL Victoria Child Safety – Outline
- 2018 AFL Victoria Child Safety – Checklist
- 2018 AFL Victoria Child Safety – Role Appointment Template
- AFL Victoria – Working with Children Check Guidelines